So I have had to channel my inner SJ for the past week or so to get my place sufficiently straightened out to even consider continuing to do superfluous stuff - more from an internal imperative that demanded a certain amount of harmony in my surroundings. This is very strange, because generally I am very indifferent as to my physical surroundings - I just kind of live wherever, do whatever, and all - but something is driving me to demand a certain amount of order, and it's coming from a place inside of me that very badly wants to reconnect spiritually. It's like I'm being driven from something, well, panentheistic - the divine within and without.
So I may be quiet for a while still because I'm getting things did. I'm indulging my right brain with my iPod.
If you've ever actually seen how little attention I pay to my living space, and no one here has, you would be astounded at the energy I'm expending to get it right. I don't know. I just don't feel right putting up an altar in a place where you can't walk without stepping over stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment