Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday Random Ten

And by "random" I mean "I do it on random Fridays."

This is Genius edition, and the base song is the best song ever.

I Should be Allowed to Think (the video's superfluous; just listen if you do) - They Might Be Giants (lyrics, which are my life sometimes, I feel - this song could be an NT anthem!)

1. King of Spain - Moxy Fruvous
2. Perfect - Smashing Pumpkins
3. House of Jealous Lovers - The Rapture
4. Marching Bands of Manhattan - Death Cab for Cutie (mine is the original, but I need to download this remix because it's pretty slammin' and the original isn't online excepting live - I dislike the lack of clarity to live performances on video that isn't professional quality)
5. Perfect Insanity - Disturbed
6. Best I Ever Had (Grey Sky Morning) - Vertical Horizon (ignore the video game part of the video, even if I do love Kingdom Hearts)
7. Jesus of Suburbia - Green Day (live performance; I love this song)
8. The Circle of Life - The Lion King Soundtrack (what the hell?! - great song, though)
9. Dear Mr. President - Pink (ft. Indigo Girls) (HE IS NOT OUR PRESIDENT ANYMORE! !!! This may seem like an inane statement to make, but it's still powerful to me.)
10. My Baby Loves A Bunch of Authors - Moxy Fruvous (and this could apply to both sides of my relationship)

Bonus: Half Jack - Dresden Dolls

No comments:

Post a Comment