Thursday, January 29, 2009

Dick fucking Armey

Hey, it's her fault for having opinions and a vagina simultaneously.

2 comments:

  1. INTPantheist

    There's this facebook group.

    I admired how Walsh handled it. She didn't let his insult throw her off balance, just threw it right back at him and kept going, kept pointing out the real issue-- we're in some serious economic mess right now and he would rather attack Obama than try to fix it. She pointed out that he's done nothing but stand in the way of something that needs to happen.

    I admire people who can do that-- take the attack and keep going. It seems useless, because the media environment is such crap, but we'll need that skill. We have to make our case in the media. If it were me, I might get too angry, and start laying into Armey. This is something that people can practice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I was trying to say was that in a similar situation, I might have given into anger and just attacked Armey, while Walsh was able to counterpunch but then stay on topic, and not be sidetracked. I admire this, and progressives/leftists have need of that kind of control, in the media.

    ReplyDelete