Saturday, April 4, 2009

Good Goddess, I love being a mom

It's just fascinating, the things that come out of Morgan's mouth.

"Rob, what is the temperature?" "Seventy-ish." "Oh!"

(To her fire truck.) "What your name? Your name Jennifer (my name)? It's a nice name."

"The whale is going to eat me and play bubbles!"

(Continued, to her fire truck.) ::knocks on it:: "Come in! Hey, hi! I'm here. I tell my dad what happened."

"Mommy, that music so beautiful!"

"Mommy, how old are you?" "Twenty-five." "I two!"

(To a lady in an office.) "You like my hair? I got it cut! It so pretty! I like your hair; it so pretty!"

She amuses me. A lot.

2 comments:

  1. yes indeed. She is fascinating--it's amazing to see her learn and grow and change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. naturalbornslytherin (xanga)April 10, 2009 at 2:26 PM

    I remember all that cute-ness. Sometimes Willow (now 4 years old - good goddess - where did the time go) still says cute things like this... when she's not acting 4 going on 15.

    ReplyDelete