Sunday, January 4, 2009

Nails it right on the head

"The problem with teenage sexuality for right wingers is not that they’re too young per se, it’s that most kids will have to try on a few partners before they find one that fits well, and this sexual and romantic experimentation is what’s considered a problem. So the solution is clearly to make sure that kids who have sex get tied to their first partner through a baby, and preferably through marriage and a baby. Because fuck those kids; they don’t deserve happiness when so many of adults are grouchy and unfulfilled."

Thank you, Amanda
.

I might elaborate on why I love that paragraph tomorrow; I might not. It depends on how much I feel like it, but, right now, I just thought I would say that this is accurate and awesome, as far as I've seen a lot of right-wingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment