Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday Random Ten

Beltaine edition. Expect much New Age and pagan-ish music. This is a side of my playlist not previously demonstrated - I love this music a lot, though.

Base song: Merry Mayfolk - Emerald Rose (To be found linked in the last sentence of the prior post.)

1. Jai Ho - A. R. Rahman (from the Slumdog Millionaire soundtrack, and one of probably twenty songs I never, ever get sick of)
2. One Man's Dream - Yanni (from Pure Moods IV, and yes, I listen to that kind of pretentious crap happily!)
3. Adiemus - Adiemus (I love Adiemus.)
4. Amazing Grace (Prayer to the Whales) - Cecilia
5. A Pict Song - Emerald Rose (Poem by Rudyard Kipling; if you listen to one song here, listen to this one)
6. November - Mythos
7. Never Underestimate a Woman with the Goddess in Her Eyes - Emerald Rose
8. Aaj Ki Rat - Sonu Nigam (Slumdog again)
9. Mausam and Escape - A. R. Rahman
10. Freya Shakti - Emerald Rose

This is my favorite time of the year, favorite day of the year. And I really love this playlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment