Sunday, March 29, 2009

Things that make me say "fuck" a lot, part two

Most days I'm fine - really, I am. I don't walk around an enraged headcase all the time.

However, whenever I try to talk to my ex-husband about how my son plays too many video games and that affects his ability to talk on the phone and he blows me off (for the second week in a row) and hangs up on me (for the first week in a not row), that also makes me utilize a particularly foul
(according to some) word that begins with the letter F. Not to him; the strongest word I used today started with the letter D. To him, any time anyone other than him curses (especially when they're me), they are being irrational and hateful, even whenever he's taking away their child in the middle of the night. I am just horrible about offending his delicate sensibilities with things like that whenever he is grotesquely apathetic to my part as a parent, and so this time I spared his delicate ears.

Seriously, I'm really, really angry, and really, really sick of this, and have no qualms about challenging the custody arrangement with a phone record in tow if he doesn't cut this shit out, because his complete refusal to acknowledge his role in my son's inability to hold a conversation is starting to make me walk around angry all of the time, and that won't do.

No comments:

Post a Comment