Monday, February 2, 2009

Today's my first time...

I've ever been called an ignorant bitch in Chinese.

*嘆氣* 一個冇禮又無知的婦人喺道做瘋狗發up風,理佢翩

Anyone know what that translates to more specifically than what came in on Google?

"* sighs * a 冇 ritual the ignorant woman 喺 road to make the mad dog to send the up wind, the principle 佢 flies fast"

This because I'm arguing that contraception is a good thing. I've tangled with this guy before on a thread of a Facebook friend's, and will possibly have a debate up on here later in regards to the same topic (you have to cut your teeth on a topic sometime), and he's said some pretty creepy stuff, but needing to hide behind a language barrier is a new low.

If I'm misinterpreting this, and if anyone comes here and can translate for me, please enlighten me, since he's too much of a child to actually clarify his words. I'm not offended by being insulted so much as intrigued that he's incapable of debating on terms that everyone can meet and that he's afraid to insult me outright, so he did it in a manner that would be more ambiguous.

I also like foreign languages, so I am very curious as to the actual translation.

No comments:

Post a Comment