Saturday, January 10, 2009

I am very excite!

I am excited and I can't say why.

Maybe it's just that I finally found a pair of jeans that fits that does not have a massive hole in the knee (although I don't mind the hole in the knee, society does, so).

Maybe it's that the Heffalump movie is just THAT good the seventieth time this month.

Maybe it's that I love driving stick (seriously, love) and I got to drive Rob's car twice this week.

Maybe it's that I have a dishwasherful of clean dishes!

Or that Morgan reprimands me whenever I use a particularly foul four-letter word instead of repeating it (and I have gotten onto her gently for using it since it's a "grownup word", but never with the vehemence she uses, so I don't know where she got it but whatever; it's good).

Maybe it's that the House passed Ledbetter! (Although I think we should absolutely blackball the five Democrats who voted against it from so much as ever running for a school board again.)

Or that they voted to impeach Blagojevich. ("We, the jury, find you...incredibly guilty.") (That's a nod to The Producers.)

Or maybe it's something I can't talk about yet, but I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment