Monday, December 15, 2008

Ratchet up the stress a notch, whydontcha?

Today I got off at three since I opted out of lunch, went, grabbed a bit of food, and came back to the office to eat it while waiting for my mom to come pick me up (my car has been out of commission for a couple of weeks). Well, while I'm sitting there, off, after eating, a lady from Licensing comes and hands me a paper.

"You have to tell the parents they can't bring their kids back tomorrow, or any time, until the [things to deal with serious issues that have been mentioned in brief] has been resolved."

WTF, you kidding me, lady? No notice? No warning for the parents, who just have to bend over and take it?

However, I also have some serious annoyance at the daycare's management, because there is just no way it would have gotten this bad without things being seriously mismanaged. Also, I can't go to work now because I have lost my childcare.

And I don't know when I'm getting paid for the last pay period. No clue. It doesn't help that I have a ticket for having had no insurance on my car that I have to get paid by the 23rd or I get arrested.

Thanks a lot, work.

I think that's about a wrap for this job. There is just enough stress in my life without having to get stress headaches just thinking about my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment